EXCEL CAT is our high-quality range using mostly imported ingredients from Australia and North America that are 100% natural. High in proteins from real chicken and fish, rich in taurine, omegas and minerals; EXCEL CAT is a nutritious and tasty diet for your cat’s every need, at every stage of its life.
Our formulas are particularly focused on boosting immune and digestive functions to ensure that even cats living in a tropical environment can enjoy healthy metabolism along with glowing skin and coat.
Key features for EXCEL CAT Tuna
- Irresistible tuna flavor
- Clean and natural ingredients with quality proteins from chicken and fish
- Easy to digest for healthy metabolism, higher growth and reduced litter odor
- Fortified with essential vitamins and minerals for skin, fur and immunity
- Our nutritionist's choice for an all-round quality diet for every day health
- Protein: 30%
- Fat: 14%
- Fiber: 3%
- Moisture: 7%
- Taurine: 1%
- Arachidonic acid: 0.02%
- Kalsium: 1,3%
- Fosfor: 1,2%
- EPA DHA: 2,5%
- Vit. A: 20.000 IU
|Based on body weight||Amount of kibbles/cat/day|
|2 – 3 kg||35 – 40 grams|
|3 – 4 kg||40 – 45 grams|
|4 – 5 kg||50 – 70 grams|
|5 – 6 kg||75 – 85 grams|
|> 6 kg||85 – 100 grams|
- Always place a clean cup of fresh water next to the feeding bowl.
- Groom your cat once every 2 weeks.
- For gestating cats, increase the amount by 10% until 6 weeks into the pregnancy
- When switching from another diet, make sure to replace previous feed with Excel Cat gradually to avoid indigestion. The ideal period of transition from one feed to another is between 7-10 days.