Hokky Gold Fish Balance Nutrition 250 g
2 mm pellet
1 months to mature
Based on Japanese formulation for color and health enhancing properties, HOKKY is a range of premium feed for ornamental fish, imported Koi, Flower Horn fish and turtles.
Bulk packaging: 24 packs/carton.
HOKKY GOLDFISH & TROPICAL FISH FOOD is a feed for both gold and small ornamental fish. Using quality and imported ingredients, our nutritionists have developed specific products for higher digestibility, color and body shape enhancement, strengthening the immune system and reducing water pollution.
Key features for HOKKY GOLDFISH & TROPICAL FISH FOOD
- A versatile feed for gold fish and small ornamental fish
- Suitable for beginner level fish enthusiasts
- Color enhancement
- High digestibility
- Reduces water pollution
- Protein: 30%
- Fat: 3%
- Fiber: 4%
- Moisture: 10%
- Ash: 12%
|Type of Fish||Number of Fish||Pellet size||Quantity||Frequency/ day||Tank size|
|Gold fish||20||Baby pellet (1 mm)||5 grams||twice||5 L|
|Comet fish||20||Baby pellet (1 mm)||5 grams||twice||5 L|
|Tetra fish||20||Baby pellet (1 mm)||5 grams||twice||5 L|
|Guppy fish||20||Baby pellet (1 mm)||5 grams||twice||5 L|
|Oscar fish||20||Baby pellet (1 mm)||5 grams||twice||5 L|
- Feed your fish as much as they can eat within 3 minutes or around 1 teaspoons for each time.
- Best to feed little by little instead of giving the full amount at once. Wait for the fish to finish all feed before adding more.
- Always scoop leftover food out of the water.
- For goldfish and comet fish with bigger mouths, you can increase the feeding frequency to 5 times in a day. But if your fish have smaller mouths, feed only 2-3 times daily.