Hokky Fish Food Color Enhancer
3mm, 5mm, 7mm pellet
4 months to mature
Based on Japanese formulation for color and health enhancing properties, HOKKY is a range of premium feed for ornamental fish, imported Koi, Flower Horn fish and turtles.
Bulk packaging: 6 packs/carton.
HOKKY FISH FOOD for Koi is a specialized series of feed for breeding and rearing Koi in a tropical environment. Using high quality proteins and advanced manufacturing processes, our formulas are regularly tested in live ponds to ensure that feed performance is consistent with local and imported breeds.
Key features for HOKKY FISH COLOR ENHANCER:
- Rapid color enhancement with visible results within 1 week
- Contains spirulina for color and immunity boosting
- Balanced diet and high digestibility for maintaining ideal body shape
- No artificial color and prevents water pollution
- Small pellets 3mm
- Medium pellets 5mm
- Large pellets 7mm
- Protein: 40%
- Fat: 3%
- Fiber: 1,5%
- Moisture: 10%
- Ash: 12%
|Age of Koi||Length (cm)||Number of Koi||Pond size||Pellet size||Quantity||Frequency/ day|
|<5 months||<20 cm||15 - 20||2 m x 2 m||Small (3 mm)||25 grams||twice|
|>6 months||20 – 30 cm||10 - 15||2 m x 2 m||Medium (5 mm)||25 grams||twice|
|Large (7 mm)|
|> 2 years||40 cm||5 -10||2 m x 2 m||Large (7 mm)||25 grams||3 times|
- For under 2 years, you may increase the feeding to 3 times a day for greater color enhancement of Koi.
- Best given 2 weeks before a contest/exhibition by mixing with Hokky Wheat Germ.
- Do not throw in all the required feed at once but scatter into the water little by little. Surface feeding fish such as Koi will avoid pellets that are soaked, and when uneaten pellets decompose, they cause water pollution. Scattering feed in batches also increases emotional bonding between feeder and the fish.
- Check your filter system daily before or after each feeding to avoid the build-up of ammonia and other harmful pollutants.