Juara Bird Food Red Star
2 mm pellet
2 months to mature
Created with all the essential nutritional needs in mind for the most popular small to medium sized singing birds.
Bulk packaging: 20 packs/carton.
JUARA Bird Food is a complete and nutritious diet for singing birds. Our nutritionists use a quality blend of imported and fresh local ingredients to come up with different delicious formulas for companion and competition birds.
Key features for Red Star:
- For larger competition singing birds in their prime
- Extra energy and easy to digest
- Ideal for body building and feather appearance
- Made with fresh ingredients
- Contains egg, honey, essential minerals and multi vitamins
- Completely balanced and nutritious
- Protein: 18%
- Fat: 3,5 %
- Fiber: 6%
- Moisture: 12%
- Ash: 9%
- For average-sized mature singing birds such as Murai, Cucak, Anis, Kacer, Jalak with approximately body weight of 30 to 60 grams, the amount of feed required per day is 10-30% of body weight.
- Using a medium feeding cup that is clean and dry; place 5 teaspoons or 25 grams of Red Star pellets. Repeat every 3 days.
- At the end of the 3-day feeding cycle, discard any leftover feed, wash and dry the feeding cup properly before adding new feed. This will prevent bacteria or other contaminant build up inside the feeding cup.
- You may add pellets whenever the feeding cup is almost empty during the 3-day feeding cycle. Keep clean drinking water next to the feeding cup and remember to wash the drinking cup daily before adding fresh water to prevent water contamination and the build-up of harmful bacteria that may affect the health of your bird.