JUARA Bird Food is a complete and nutritious diet for singing birds. Our nutritionists use a quality blend of imported and fresh local ingredients to come up with different delicious formulas for companion and competition birds.
Key features for SEAWEED:
- For young and small sized birds
- Increases singing and general vitality
- Aids physical development an immune system building
- Made with fresh ingredients
- Contains sea weed, egg, honey, essential minerals and multi vitamins
- Completely balanced and nutritious
- Protein: 18%
- Fat: 3,5 %
- Fiber: 6%
- Moisture: 12%
- Ash: 9%
- For average-sized mature singing birds such as Murai, Cucak, Anis, Kacer, Jalak with approximately body weight of 30 to 60 grams, amount of feed required per day is 10-30% of body weight
- Using a medium feeding cup that is clean and dry; place 5 teaspoons or 25 grams of Anti Stress pellets. Repeat every 3 days.
- At the end of the 3-day feeding cycle, discard any leftover feed, wash and dry the feeding cup properly before adding new feed. This will prevent bacteria or other contaminant build up inside the feeding cup.
- You may add pellets whenever the feeding cup is almost empty during the 3-day feeding cycle. Keep clean drinking water next to the feeding cup and remember to wash the drinking cup daily before adding fresh water to prevent water contamination and the build-up of harmful bacteria that may affect the health of your bird.