Hokky Fish Food Growth Formula
3 mm, 5 mm, 7mm pellet
4 months to mature
Based on Japanese formulation for color and health enhancing properties, HOKKY is a range of premium feed for ornamental fish, imported Koi, Flower Horn fish and turtles.
Bulk packaging: 6 packs/carton.
HOKKY FISH FOOD for Koi is a specialized series feed for breeding and rearing Koi in a tropical environment. Using high quality proteins and advanced manufacturing processes, our formulas are regularly tested in live ponds to ensure that feed performance is consistent with local and imported breeds.
Key features for HOKKY FISH FOOD GROWTH:
- Ideal for breeding in a home environment
- High quality protein for rapid growth
- Probiotics for immune boosting & digestibility
- No artificial color and prevents water pollution
Available in :
- Small pellets 3mm
- Medium pellets 5mm
- Large pellets 7mm
- Protein: 40%
- Fat: 4%
- Fiber: 1,5%
- Moisture: 10%
- Ash: 12%
|Age of Koi||Length (cm)||Number of Koi||Pond size||Pellet size||Quantity|
|<5 months||<20 cm||15 - 20||2 m x 2 m||Small (3 mm)||25 grams|
|>6 months||20 – 30 cm||10 - 15||2 m x 2 m||Medium (5 mm)||25 grams|
|Large (7 mm)|
|> 2 years||40 cm||5 -10||2 m x 2 m||Large (7 mm)||25 grams|
- For under 2 years, you may feed up to 3 times daily for ideal body weight gain.
- Do not throw in all the required feed at once but scatter into the water little by little. Fish will avoid pellets that are soaked, and when uneaten pellets decompose, they cause water pollution. Scattering feed in batches also increases emotional bonding between feeder and the fish.
- Check your filter system daily before or after each feeding to avoid the build-up of ammonia and other harmful pollutants.