Hokky Fish Food Professional Breeder (Small)
2 mm pellet
1 to 8 months
Based on Japanese formulation for color and health enhancing properties, HOKKY is a range of premium feed for ornamental fish, imported Koi, Flower Horn fish and turtles.
HOKKY FISH FOOD for Koi is a specialized series of feed for breeding and rearing Koi in a tropical environment. Using high quality proteins and advanced manufacturing processes, our formulas are regularly tested in live ponds to ensure that feed performance is consistent with local and imported breeds.
Key features for HOKKY FISH FOOD PROFESSIONAL BREEDER:
- Ideal for professional koi breeders in a farm environment
- Contains marine proteins for rapid growth
- Special mineral and vitamin blend for fertility
- High digestibility for optimizing growth and immunity
- No artificial color and prevents water pollution
- Protein: 35%
- Fat: 5%
- Fiber: 3%
- Moisture: 10%
- Ash: 10%
|Age of Koi||Length (cm)||Number of Koi||Pond size||Pellet size||Quantity|
|<1 - 1,5 months||< 10 cm||500||3 m x 7 m||Small (3 mm)||1 - 1,5 kg|
|6 - 8 months||30 - 35 cm||500||3 m x 7 m||Medium (5 mm)||3 kg|
- Specially formulated for Koi farms
- Scatter the feed in the water all together at once, best time to feed is around 9 am and 3 pm
- If the water temperature is lower than 22 Celsius, you may add natural sea salt to rebalance PH in the pond. NB do not use iodised salt.
- Every 10 days, you may increase the amount of feed by 500 grams to follow the rate of growth of Koi until they are ready for harvest.
- Check your filter system daily before or after each feeding to avoid the build-up of ammonia and other harmful pollutants.