KIN KOI ORMANENTAL FISHFOOD is a multi-purpose feed for Koi and all other types of ornamental fish. Using quality natural ingredients, KIN KOI is an all-round value feed for beginner level hobby fish enthusiasts.
Key features for KIN KOI ORNAMENTAL FISH FOOD COLOUR ENHANCER
- Well balanced nutrition designated for daily feeding, maintenance and coloration.
- Contain functional yeast extract to improve immune response capability.
- KINKoi 1 : 2mm pellets
- KINKoi 2 : 3mm pellets
- KINKoi 5 : 6mm pellets
- Protein: 30%
- Fat: 4%
- Fiber: 5%
- Moisture: 10%
- Ash: 10%
|Age of Koi||Length (cm)||Number of Koi||Pellet size||Quantity||Frequency/ day|
|<5 months||<20 cm||25 - 30||KK 1 (2 mm)||25 grams||3 times|
|>6 months||20 – 30 cm||20 - 25||KK 2 (3 mm)||25 grams||3 times|
|KK 5 (6 mm)|
|> 2 years||> 40 cm||15 - 20||KK 5 (6 mm)||25 grams||3 times|
- Do not throw in all the required feed at once but scatter into the water little by little. Surface feeding fish such as Koi will avoid pellets that are soaked, and when uneaten pellets decompose, they cause water pollution. Scattering feed in batches also increases emotional bonding between feeder and the fish.
- Check your filter system daily before or after each feeding to avoid the build-up of ammonia and other harmful pollutants.
- Best for outdoor ponds and koi farms.